Wednesday, 16 December 2009

OPI DS Mystery

Hi, at last i'm back to my normal day after busy for more than a week. Today I just realize that i've got lot of packet coming during my busy day, so i try to wear my new polish. The problem, i got confused, which one should i try first...
Then after all, the lucky number 1 is OPI DS Mystery, one of OPI Designer Series Shades for Fall 2009.

above: OPI DS Mystery with flash
so bad, when i view it, the picture is blurr and the flash is so bright, hopefully still can get the colour :(
below: OPI DS Mystery without flash


I found it's really hard to get this shade picture. I think this shade is dark purple, but when I take picture of it, I can't get the dark purple colour :(
but I really love the colour, it makes my fingers look so clean n neat. luv it so much.

thanks for reading, i hope will try other colour soon ^^

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous color, I need to get that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the colour is nice ^^
    i'll tyr to put matte top coat on it, and it looks great. i'll try to post it tonight

    ReplyDelete