hi..
In every month the busiest week is end of the month. Last week(end of November) I'll try to work really fast then i can finish my work earlier, but last day of the month (which is 30th of November) i think I'm free... and i can get my nail polished soon...
really happy that time.. then, i plan to put polish that night.
so after my lunch, i went to the bank and when i get home, i got really bad news form my family in Jakarta...
my grandfather's sister pass away (T.T) and my parents need to visited them in Jakarta, so they left that night and only me and brother are home.
That night i really don't know what happened with myself... i got a bad headache and my stomachache made me want to throw-out and it's really annoying... I'm not sure is it because i don't got my brekki or because of other thing...
but hopefully it will not happen again...
really bad that i had to write this out... but for the past few days, because our family still in condolence situation, I've confuse what polish should i wear...
than at lass, i don't used any of my polish...
thanks for reading :)
I am so sorry to hear of your loss, you and your family are in my thoughts. I know that it really helps to write things out!
ReplyDelete